Re: Use of square brackets [] in metadata field filter

We faced the same issue, and I have brought it to Lars' attention, and he
is aware of the issue. According to him, DHIS2 will be addressing this by
changing square brackets in the long term, but in the short term solution
you can make square brackets be exempted on the tomcat side by using
relaxedQueryChars="[]" in the Tomcat connector configuration.