Re: [Dhis2-users] postgresql version 9.6 required for dhis version 2.31

Hi,

With regard to minimum pg requirements: Bjorn, what is the minimum version
requirement for Postgis, and what is the recommended version? Again,
postGIS 2.5 was released recently, so if people need to upgrade anyhow it
makes sense to upgrade to the latest, tested version...

Regards
Calle