Re: [Dhis2-users] Help needed: Checking a string with single quote in program rule...

Thank you very much Terence and Markus, for your valuable suggestions.

I am not sure whether the first suggestion can be implemented since we have
already migrated 1000's data with these values.

The second suggestion, using the code sounds good for me. Let me check the
design and see what I can do.

Thanks once again for sparing your valuable time to respond.

Thanks and regards

MSP