Re: Default event report Date on DHIS2 Version 2.28

Hey there Isabane :)

We do not support configuring this at the moment, and you are welcome to register a jira feature request explaining your use case: jira.dhis2.org <http://jira.dhis2.org/>.

Do you expect most events to be back-entry you might also make a program rule that informs the user if she creates an event that has the current date as event date. This can be done with a warning, an error or information in the feedback widget. Happy to discuss options further on: https://community.dhis2.org/ <https://community.dhis2.org/>

Best regards,
Markus