From: Blake Hansen <bhansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 7:17 PM
To: Kristiyan Panayotov <Kristiyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx; DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 2.30 IMPORT/EXPORT ISSUE

Hi Kris,

I haven’t looked at your .csv file, but from your screenshot it is clear DHIS2 is not recognising it as a .csv file type. If it were, you would see an extra menu appear and be able to select the object type you are attempting to create (see my screenshot). This is not visible in your screenshot.

[cid:image001.png@01D4723A.AE5BFA00]

Some things to check:
Has your template strictly followed the csv template layout in the documentation? https://docs.dhis2.org/2.30/en/developer/html/webapi_csv_metadata_import.html#webapi_csv_org_units
Is your .csv format the correct .csv format for DHIS2? (Some .csv in francophone countries struggle as they use semi-colon)

Hopefully something there is helpful. If not, it may be a bug but let’s test those things first.
It is also worth checking whether your import strategies are doing what you expect. The default on the new system is different to the old. Strategies are also found in the documentation - section 1.11

All best,
Blake

--

[cid:image002.png@01D4723A.AE5BFA00]

Blake Hansen
Projects Implementation Manager, BAO Systems
+1 202-536-1541 | bhansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bhansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | http://www.baosystems.com<http://www.baosystems.com/> |
Skype: blake.a.hansen | 2900 K Street, Suite 507, Washington D.C. 20007

Register for the 2019 DHIS 2 Symposium:

[cid:image003.png@01D4723A.AE5BFA00]<https://dhis2symposium.org/>