Maps App: Bug or misconfiguration. List of maps not available. 2.30

Hello !

I am having a strange issue: in the new Maps App of DHIS2.30, the users are not able to get the list of the available maps when clicking "Open".

As shown in the image, DHIS2 tries to get this list in the wrong url: it cuts 2 or 3 levels of my url. (Note that it's trying to get the list from website.com/maps?... instead of website.com/dhis2-dev/api/(30/)maps...

There's no message in the log, except when starting the instance: (but I don't know if that is related)
* INFO  2018-11-05 10:06:33,102 System property dhis2.home not set (DefaultLocationManager.java [localhost-startStop-1])

Do you think that is a bug or there is some misconfiguration somewhere ?
(I've set the server base in the System setting / Server / Server base URL with no apparent changes)

Thanks so much !

Ramón José JIMÉNEZ POMARETA
IT Consultant
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (CDS/NTD/IDM)
Leishmaniasis Control Programme
WHO/HQ  Geneva
Avenue Appia 20
CH-1211 Geneva 27