trackedEntityInstances SYNC

Hi,

I am trying to import a trackedEntityInstance with two enrollments using the strategy SYNC, one is ACTIVE and the other one is COMPLETED. It only import the ACTIVE one and ignore the other one:

"responseType": "ImportSummary",
                            "status": "ERROR",
                            "description": "TrackedEntityInstance z8txd6oJzR6 already has an active enrollment in program ORvg6A5ed7z",
                            "importCount": {
                                "imported": 0,
                                "updated": 0,
                                "ignored": 1,
                                "deleted": 0

I'm making this POST  call  /trackedEntityInstances?strategy=SYNC&mergeMode=MERGE

Is it possible to avoid DHIS ignoring the COMPLETED enrolment and import both of them?

Thank you!

Tomàs Sala Camarena
Ehealth Technician, eHealth Team
eHealth & Operations Applications (´Apps4OPS´)
Projects & IT Unit
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Spain - Barcelona Office
Fixed: +34 933 213 043
Email / Skype: tomas.sala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tomas.sala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> - www.msf.org<http://www.msf.org/>

Follow ups