Data set complete notification - restriction by org units

Hi everyone,

We are using v2.28 and define that notifications are sent to the users of the one specific user group.

In addition, we were expecting that notifications will be additionally filtered by the org units, such that the users from the specified user group, but not from the org unit where the data are entered will not receive data set completion notification.

I could not find any information in the documentation if the org unit restrictions are also applied for the data set completion notifications or they are always sent to all users in the specified user group.

Does anyone know if this is done at the moment? If not, would it be a chance to apply it somehow?

Thank you!

Best,
Petar

Petar Jovanovic
Department of Service and Information System Engineering (ESSI)
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, BarcelonaTech
Barcelona, Spain

Follow ups