Impossible to create a Program Stage through UI

Dear devs,

I cannot create a Program Stage through a Maintenance App. Steps to
reproduce it:

- Add a program Stage. The programStage seems to be added (screenshot1).
However I see nothing from console and the programstage cannot be found
from API.

- If I refresh the page, the programStage disappears. (screenshot2)

However, I've tried to create the programStage via POST call and found no
issue. Tested in 2.29 version and 2.31, but not in 2.30 (system is down,
although I think I will get the same error). As this behaviour is quite
weird and silly I prefered to verify on the list whether this is actually a
bug or I am missing something.

Best,

Eric