Re: Relationships - relationship link not showing on TE #2

Hey Terence,
It would be great if you put this into a jira bug. The relationship you send a screenshot of below is a TEI-TEI relationship, which should be supported. In the preliminary investigation it also seems that nonsupported relationship is not always gracefully handled in the tracker.

Thanks for reporting. We will get back to you if we see any possible workarounds in the investigation.

Markus