Re: Relationships - relationship link not showing on TE #2

Great, thanks Markus - I have reported it in JIRA: DHIS2-5249
<https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-5249>

I am always just cautious of reporting anything in JIRA before checking to
see if I missed something.

Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987