Re: [Dhis2-users] WHERE TO FIND APPLICATION TITLE SECTION IN DHIS2 2.30

Hello Stanley,

You can find these settings here: https://play.dhis2.org/2.30/dhis-web-settings/index.html#/appearance

A note on this: I have recently worked on an issue to make the UI of this form a bit clearer. If your build predates this build revision, it could be that you are only seeing the “Select language” dropdown at the very top of the form. After you select a language in that dropdown, the other fields (e.g. application title, etc) become visible.

Best regards,
Hendrik