Re: New Android Capture App for DHIS 2 (v1.0.3) - User permissions

Hi Kris,

sharing the answer here as well>

the app follows the same sharing permissions than the web. You need to
configure the sharing settings for each program. If, with the same user,
you see a program in web and not in android, then please report a bug.
If you don-t know how to configure the sharing settings, then please read
this
<https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/dhis2_user_manual_en_full.html#sharing>
 documentation.

Best,