Re: [Dhis2-users] Design data entry from - Hangs

Hello Peter,

I’m not an expert in this matter, however when I tried to setup our server with 4GB RAM only we faced lots of trouble; so we ended up using 8GB RAM instead.

Not sure if this is the reason for your problem though.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx> lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami