Re: [Dhis2-users] WHO DQA tool and Zeros not storing in DHIS2

Hi Jason,

These explanations are helpful. As Gerald mentions it is tricky though if
you want to use the WHO DQ app to find missing values which then flags all
nulls as missing whether the complete button on the dataset has been
pressed or not. So in this scenario we have 2 options – capturing zeros
which is not advised as you point out as it does not affect the aggregated
values and bloat the database. The 2nd option is that the WHO app could be
bit more sophisticated to check for the complete flag before flagging a
value as missing which in my view is 1st prize.

In SA we currently implement a solution where we save zero values in order
to monitor completeness but then delete them at the end of the reporting
financial year because then completeness monitoring is no longer a priority
for that period.

Regards,

*Elmarie Claasen*

[image: Hisp logo]