Re: [Dhis2-users] Tracker capture app displays the items in a different order...

Hi,

Make sure you have sorted the data elements correctly in the "basic"
section too - section sort order is not necessarily the same as the basic
sort order, and sorting the section part does not simultaneously update the
"basic" part.

regards
Calle