Re: [Dhis2-users] Data set not showing from user end

You need to define a user role for data capture in the aggregate module;
i.e. Data Entry (Aggregate), with the permissions:
- Add/Update Data Value
- Delete Data Value
- See Data Entry app

Then also a User Group: say 'IDS Data Capture', where you can add the
specific user or users

Proceed to the DataSet module in the Maintenance App and navigate the to
'IDS Form' dataset. Right-click or Click on the Action icon and proceed to
the 'Sharing Settings'.
- Type the name of the group created
- When added; edit to change the DATA option to 'Can capture and View'
- Close

With User Groups and Sharing, you can give users access to different
resources.

Hopefully, that should solve the problem.

regards,

Sam Kasozi
+256 788-993-565
Skype: sam.kasoziug