Re: [Dhis2-users] Tracker capture: Complete button performance decreased since 2.30

Hi Eric & Markus,

We're also experiencing the same performance issue, plus others related to
the program rules. Please see here the Jira issue that we created for this:
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-5259

(BTW, we've also tested with yesterday build from Jenkins that improved a
bit but still far from what we had in 2.28)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards