dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: Build problems

I have the same problem both in cygwin and in cmd so don't think it's
cygwin. Seems to be related to connection as you get a connection time out.
Mine actually just hangs forever at the same place. I would think it relates
to proxy settings in maven, as it should not have anything to do with bazaar
(which is not used when building code).

Ola Hodne Titlestad |Technical Officer|
Health Metrics Network (HMN) | World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20 |1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland | Email: titlestado@xxxxxxx|Tel:
+41 788216897
Website: www.healthmetricsnetwork.org

Better Information. Better Decisions. Better Health.