dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: no more serna

Hi Lars,
I think there must be a way around this, and I would not be in favor at all
of ditching Serna. Its a good tool and not everyone has access to a
relatively expensive commercial tool like Oxygen.

Serna Free inserts this automatically unfortunately when it saves the
document, but lets look for a look around to deal with this in Oxygen.

Regards,
Jason