dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Issue with image rendering in doumentation

Hi,

We are in the process of documentation for a new feature as part of 2.24.
We followed the steps as mentioned in sections A.5 and A.6 of documentation
in http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.22/en/implementer/html/apas05.html
for rendering the images. But on running the build, we are unable to see
the images in output files generated in the target folder.

We also see the none of the existing images are also being rendered. Are
there any other steps which need to be followed apart from the ones
mentioned in the above link so that we can see the images in the output.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Sayan

Follow ups