Re: Getting started

Hm..not quite sure which Sql procedure you are referring to. Unlike OpenMRS,
you don't need to run any scripts to create the tables, hibernate takes care
of that once the database exists and hibernate.properties contains the
correct connection info.

As for why you get Jetty popping up I'm not a 100 percent sure, however you
can change your Tomcat port (temporarily) in the file tomcat/conf/server.xml
(search for 8080 and set it to e.g. 8081, then restart Tomcat).

Alternatively, the Jetty port can be changed so it doesn't block Tomcat

Knut