Re: [Dhis2-devs] 2.0.5 release branch / beta 1 released

Den 20. aug. 2010 kl. 13.38 skrev Lars Helge Øverland:

> Hi,
>
> 2.0.5 beta 1 is released, the war file can be downloaded from here:
>
> http://dhis2.com/download/dhis2-2.0.5-beta1.war
>
> We have created a release branch for 2.0.5 here:
>
> lp:~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/2.0.5
>
> Bug fixes should be committed to this branch. There will be a test period where the Indian team, Vietnamese team and yours truly will contribute. Volunteers are welcome to join.

I have put up a running instance for testing on

https://dhis.uio.no/test/

I haven't automated deployment of the branch, but continuous builds of the branch should be available at

http://dhis.uio.no/ci/job/dhis-web-2.0.5/

Notice that all dhis.uio.no instances are now available over https as well as http (modestly truing to promote the awareness of ssl for security). Would be good to know if people with slower connections and higher latency notices any performance differences between the two.

Jo