Data Import tools for DHIS2

Hello, Knut and dhis2_devs, users

Do you have a data import tool written by Python and available to use?
I need the tools for the following area.
1. Existing HIS EXCEL data import to DHIS2. We want to load about several
years historical data which has been corrected into EXCEL files.
2. Import from Master Facility List (Web based Facility Master maintenance
system) to DHIS2 for facility data synchronization. This MFL has a
capability to export the data into EXCEL file. But MFL does not have a
"Short name" and need to add the data manually. Then want to import it.

If you do not have it or not available to use it, please advise me if
possible.
I believe this import capability is important for the new user of DHIS and
also could use inter system connection more widely.

Best regards,
  Shinichi Suzuki
Shinichi Suzuki
MIS Division MOPHS: LG37 AFYA House, Nairobi, KENYA
E-Mail: shin461@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: 0712-754-963
(JICA Senior Volunteer 21-4)