From: Jason Pickering [mailto:jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:42 PM
To: Wilson,Randy
Cc: Knut Staring; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Issue with updating Dataelement names through Postgress backend

Have you messed with the orgunit table?

Run

SELECT * FROM source where sourceid not in (SELECT DISTINCT
organisationunitid from organisationunit)

If you get any rows your source table is out of sync, and you need to
delete the offending IDs.

Check the list serv archives. You will find my name on a similar error
from a while back. :)

Regards,
Jason

--