From: dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lars Helge Øverland
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:50 PM
To: DHIS 2 developers; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Database changes

We are currently doing a few changes in the data model that implies database schema changes.

1) source table is removed. This means simpler manual modification of orgunits.

2) calculateddataelement table is removed. This means that all your calculated data elements will be lost so make sure you migrate to normal data elements or indicators if you have some you want to retain.

3) olapurl table is gone.

Please be aware these changes are not backwards compatible and means that you cannot downgrade from trunk to version 2.2 on the same database.

These changes will be made automatically in the database by the application so no action is required on your side.

regards, Lars