Re: Need Help

Hi,

This means that you have not created a database configuration, and as
such DHIS has started an in-memory database which will work for
testing, but nothing you do on DHIS will be saved after the session is
finished.

If you want to setup a database to work with DHIS, more information
can be found here:
http://dhis2.com/development#databasesetup

--
Morten