Re: Days per period

PEPELA WANJALAMINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERSHEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMAFYA HOUSE, HIS LG 37P.O BOX 30016, NAIROBI, KENYATEL: +254 (020) 2717077 EXT 45097CELL: +254 (0) 722375633 or 0202033363EMAIL: wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx            hmis@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--- On Wed, 5/11/11, Friedman, Roger (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR) <rdf4@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Friedman, Roger (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR) <rdf4@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Days per period
To: "Jason Pickering" <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 2:19 AM

What I hear you saying is that we can get this in a report table but not in an indicator calculation or validation expression.

Also, my recollection is that custom SQL view only allows select statements, so we can't use it to update a hidden data element, right?  And we could muck with the Hibernate definition to get a virtual column in the period table but we'd have no way to use it.