Re: [Dhis2-devs] Decentralization of user management

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 2:39 PM, jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is this a default behaviour or something which can be controlled.through a
> setting? I guess my question is more about whether there is a separate
> "GRANT" setting which can be assigned to users to give them this privilege?

Hi Jason,

yes this is default behavior and there is currently no way to explicitly set
what user roles one is allowed to grant (it is detected automatically based
on what authorities the current user has). It wasn't seen as necessary at
the moment and it make things a bit more complex but if there is a strong
use-case for it we can look into it...