Re: [Dhis2-devs] Problems deploying DHIS2 2.3-SNAPSHOT

I did the following:
            stopped and unloaded DHIS2 in Tomcat
            stopped Tomcat
            downloaded DHIS2-2.3-SNAPSHOT from the site
            did a PgAdmin backup of the Oslo Ghana DB
            used PgAdmin to delete and recreate my local Oslito DB
            did a PgAdmin restore to Oslito
            restarted Tomcat
            deployed 2.3 using Tomcat
            DHIS2 exists under Tomcat\webapps
            started 2.3 using Tomcat -- shows as started in Tomcat manager
            click on dhis2 in Tomcat manager, get a 404, required resource is not available

This is something I've done several times successfully in the past.  Any ideas why it's not working now?

Thanks, Roger