Re: DHIS use by international NGO?

Hi Mark,

I work for the USAID Action for West Africa Region (USAID AWARE II) Project located in Accra, Ghana. AWARE II is a regional
project involving 21 countries (15 ECOWAS countries + 6 additional
countries in Central Africa) and focuses on family planning, maternal
and newborn health, child health and HIV/AIDS targeting MARPs. We have
successfully developed and currently implementing an online routine data collection system using DHIS 2. Our system permits our partners across
these countries to submit their monthly routine data online  to project
headquarters here in Accra.

DHIS2 works well for the kind of scenario you have described.

I will be more than happy to provide any technical assistance in the spirit of collaboration towards a widespread use of DHIS2 in the region.
Thank you.
John.

John Ojo MD, FMCPH

Consultant Public Health Physician
Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor

Action for West Africa Region (AWARE II)
Accra, Ghana.
Mobile: +223 544334105
Email: jojo@xxxxxxxxxx