Re: DHIS use by international NGO?

Thanks very much for these references.  The organization is similar to IRC
and knows people in IRC so should be able to contact them for details.
It's interesting that I still get resistance when I recommend open source
software.  They seem more comfortable with the financial package that they
just spent $500,000 on (and it's still not running well after two years).

I will keep up the good fight.

Kind regards,
Mark

--