Need Help

Hi All,

I am encountering some problems with my DHIS and Pivot Table. Ola, Bob
and Knut has been a great help to me recently which I highly
appreciate.  I have been guided on how to create a PT by Ola which I
have done but I have gone through it and I am noticing some data for
counties and facilities that data should not be in. I have going to
the entry screen to trace those data but cannot fine them in there so
I am a little bit worry how it got in. For now my database should have
only two counties data that is Grand Gedeh and Gbarpolu for only May
2011 but I see some in February and March for Bomi and Lofa.

I will highly appreciate if you could tell me what to do to have those
data deleted.

Thanks

Stephen M. Gbanyan, Jr.
Acting Director