Re: Custom data entry forms compatibility

Hi Sam,

no we still recommend using section forms wherever possible as the section
forms are easier to set up (no HTML designing), easier to maintain (keep
track of removed data elements etc), most often have nicer layout and still
smaller in size (in terms of network transfer).