Fwd: DHIS training West Africa 7-16 November 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johan Sæbø <johansa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Dear all,

as you see we have changed the dates for the DHIS2 Academy, to Monday
November 7 to Wednesday November 16. Venue is still Kofi Annan Centre,
Accra.

Official invitation letter will come soon, I will just like to take the
opportunity to specify some costs:

Conference fee: 500 USD (lunch, tea, and transportation from Coconut Grove
Hotel included)
Hotel: We have secured rooms at Coconut Grove Hotel, 1250 USD for the whole
conference (arrival sunday, checking out next wednesday), breakfast
included. We will be available for further work on country databases during
the evening at the hotel.
Travel and DSA for food: to be borne by participant/organization.

Regards,
Johan

--
Cheers,