Re: [Dhis2-devs] Reporting flexibility in DHIS2+

Nice Chet, we can compromise the quality. Kenya will finalise country roll
out by end of next week.

Cheers.

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011, Chet Chaulagai <chaulagaichet@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Dear DHIS2+ developers and users,
>
> I would like to congratulate you all for the steady breakthrough  on
DHIS2+. I hope, soon we will have a completely stable  DHIS2+ package that
meets the total software requirements for effective and efficient management
of routine health data.

> In the meantime, I have noticed the following shortcomings  on the current
demo version.

> Dashboard report:
> In the current dashboard report, one can select a combination of six
indicators from the list of preselected 12 indicators. Different
stakeholders have different needs and interests. Those needs and interests
can be correctly addressed if the system provides the complete list of
indicators leaving the users to select the combination of any six.

> Standard report:
> Predefined reports are fine. However, users may need to generate a report
on a combination of any indicator or data elements for any period (month and
year to month and year). I hope developers can add these functionalities.

--
Samuel Cheburet
Ministry Of Health

*Don't Compromise The Quality! Don't Risk It! apply Available Standards to
Achieve Your/organizational Goal.*