Re: help me on how to use replace<id> syntax

Hi Andrew,

There seems to be some confusion: You need to "replace" in the SQL statement
before you run it. In order to find the right ID that should form part of
the DELETE statement, you need to look at the dataelement table in your
database, and e.g. run something like
"SELECT dataelementid FROM dataelement WHERE name= 'The name of your
dataelement here'.

Is your DHIS2 available online?

Knut