Re: [Dhis2-devs] Is it practical for one data element to exit in two dataset?(eg District Hospital and Health center)?

Mahundi et al
Can we not apply this to OUR Tanzania  data elements, which have different
data elements for IPD and OPD , acute and chronic

Working with different  data elements with same meaning is driving me MAD
e.g. 70 (or more) examples such as

   - Diabetes Mellitus (ear infection acute, ear infection chronic etc etc
   etc ) in OPD
   - Diabetes Mellitus in IPD

*Why can we not have the same disease in two separate datasets??*

Is it not possible to combine these?

Regards
Arthur