Data Element Category Combination not combining

Hi All,

I currently have dhis 2 version2.4 installed on a Windows platform and using MySQL version 5.1.57-community server as the database.

I created two data element categories namely:

Age with the category options 'Less 15 yrs' and '15+ yrs'
Sex with the category options 'M' and 'F'

I then created a data element category combination called AgeSex with the selected categories being Age and Sex.
Next, I created a few data elements and selected AgeSex into the combination of categories field.

I then created a dataset consisting of the data elements previously created. The problem now is, I tried creating a data entry form but when I opened the data entry design form, the data elements in the selection box show only the Age category options and not the Sex. So, for each of my data elements, I have only two options:

data_element_name(15+ yrs)
data_element_name(Less 15 yrs)

instead of the expected four options:

data_element_name(15+ yrs, F)data_element_name(15+ yrs, M)data_element_name(Less 15 yrs, F)
data_element_name(Less 15 yrs,M)

Please, is there anything I'm not doing right? I need your help to resolve this.
Thank you.
John.