Re: DHIS mobile options

Hi Alvin,

The Java client works on any phone that runs plain J2ME, which unfortunately
does not include iPhone or Android handsets out of the box, though it is
possible BlackBerries generally support Java:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/systems/index-139239.html

However, with the 2.5 version which is to be relased this coming week, we
will have a browser based client which should work very well on any
smartphone, as well as cheap feature phones that have for example Opera Mini
installed.

Knut