Re: Upgrade 2.0.4 to 2.4

Hi Mark,

This upgrade is a difficult one as there have been many major changes to the
database model since 2.0.4.
If this 2.0.4 database uses data element categories (other than the
default), then it might require quite a lot of manual database fixing to get
it over to the latest version.

You can always try to start up 2.4 with your database (take a backup first),
and see what happens (I guess this has failed already since you post this
question here....).
Pay attention to the tomcat log during the startup routines.

If it fails you can post the error messages here, or it might be better you
just send me your database and I can give it a try.

Ola
------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>