Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 version 2.5 released

Dear all, Thanks for great improvement toward next release. I proposed the
following changes to be made:-

*Adding Data Element*
*- *Data element group to be moved to Indicator name- There is no data
element which can be define as input, process etc but if place under
indicator definition it could be appropriate

*Data visualization and chart*

I proposed the addition of data label check box so that any one viewing the
chart can decide to add values on the chart or uncheck to remove the values
shown on the chart. Also data table as combination of the chart and
table corresponding to the chart legend, Nevertheless, there is need for
orientation of values and even font size reduce or increase.

*Chart definition on indicators*

There is need to include baseline line and baseline value especially for
indicators.

*Standard Report*
On the command button *Get report* should change to *Get report as PDF*
*
*
*Data completeness report*
The following area require to be change :-

   1. Actual to actual report received or Total Reports Received
   2. Target to Expected Reports
   3. Percent to % Received
   4. On time to Report received on time
   5. Percent to % Received on time

*General Report Generation*
if data is captured on daily,weekly, monthly etc one should be able to
generate summary report above the period of reporting eg if immunization
is captured on monthly then one can generate quarterly report of the same by
selecting period type or add other option for aggregation period option.
*
*
*static Report *to be change to reference material or Resource Center
*Report organisation unit* - The report generated by type should eliminate
orgunit like District, county etc and have only Health facilities. this
apply also by ownership

*Adding Health facility -*The coordinate (longitude and Latitude)
and feature type have been removed or replace by Rationale and unit of
measure which is not applicable i stand to be corrected. This two required
to be added.

*Analysis *- data contribution by ownership, type of health facility is
required.
*Reporting rate* for section data set or defining services for every health
facility to be use in the attachment of dataset based on type of services
offed. That mean assigning dataset will be automatic by defining which
dataset have been group by services.

*GIS:-* Require to include the some parameters for measuring distance like
dispensaries should be 5KMs redius which will be helpful to influence policy
in infrastructural.

*Reports tools:*- include search function so that one can search for a given
report and all report displayed either standard, table and chart by number
of report found.

Users- every orgunit should see only the list of users within the orgunit
he/she operate and print out option having all detail of a user.
*
*
*Data sharing - *Data sharing function to be provided so that users can
define what to be shared are what level and even what is good for managers
at various level in stated of sharing everything in the database.
*
*
*Tallysheet Generator -* The tally sheet should arrange data element the way
dataset appear not in alphabetical order arrange

Cheers everyone.

011/10/14 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>