Updated 2.5 release

Hi,

for some unexplainable reason I had forgotten to add back the api for the mobile client after refactoring it into separate modules. Since this meant that they were missing from the 2.5 release, I have added them in the 2.5 branch and deployed a new version of the war file. The mobile client apps should now work as before with the updated 2.5 war file.

I might as well mention while I'm here that in a not to distant future we will also release updated versions of the mobile clients. The major difference will mostly be that we have split the client into two separate applications: one for facility reporting and another one for program based tracking. We had hoped to include sms as a fallback option for sending reports with this version, but unfortunately that has to be delayed till 2.6. These have to be tested and verified before we release them, but it will hopefully not take too long.

Sorry for the messup with 2.5,
Jo

Follow ups