Re: Data elements violating exclusive group sets

Hello!
What "data elements violating exclusive group sets" means is that you have data elements that are assigned to more than one group, and that these groups have then been assigned to the same group set. Thus the listed data elements appear in the same group set more than once, which they normally should not.

You are right that this is missing from the manual, I will look into that.

Regards,
Olav