Data visualizer module feedback

Hi all,

now that you have had some time to get familiar with the new data
visualizer module we are interested in getting feedback and
suggestions for improvements based on real use-cases.

You can explore the module here:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-visualizer/app/index.html

So far through various channels we have received the following:

1. Integrated table of data listing what is currently displayed in the
chart (already implemented in trunk).

2. Saved chart views which can later be easily re-visited.

3. Export of chart views to PNG for download.

We encourage you to suggest new features accompanied with an
explanation why it will be useful for you.

best regards,