Re: DHIS zeros and saving data?

Hi Jason,
Thanks for this information.  It's much clearer now.

It looks like the data is saved as soon as it is entered so there is no
need to "Save Form" when you get to the bottom of the page.  It would be
good to understand the meaning of the "Auto save data entry form" general
setting.

The cells turn green as soon as they enter data so I assume that this is
saved data.

Thanks very much,
Mark

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx