Re: Online/Offline

Hello Mark,

thank you for your remarks.

We are considering whether we should just upload the locally stored
data like you suggest. The initial thought was to make it explicit in
order to make it easier for the user to understand what was going on,
but it seems that if we can come up with a robust way of informing
users what has happened to their local data it might be better to
upload it automatically.

The local data is never lost, except if you clear the browser cache
(including application data) or re-install the browser.

You will have to be online when logging in to the data entry module.
The login session usually survives a computer "hibernation" but not a
computer restart.

best regards, Lars