Re: [Validation Rules] Upgrade to 2.5

Hi Lars,

in the validation rules,

All validation rules beginning with "Wkly" belong to the Weekly
Surveillance Form {033b}
All those that end with "Case-Death" are rules to ensure that the total
deaths shouldn't exceed the total cases.

Example: "*Wkly Cholera Case-Death*"

Left Side {*Cholera - WEP (Cases this week)*}
Operator:  *>= *
Right Side {*Cholera - WEP (Deaths this week)*}

When i changed the value to 3 in the figure and run the validation rules,
the validation was not done.

Regards,

Sam.