From: Bogere, Tonny <inx3@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Subject: Health Facility coordinates in DHIS2
To: kasozis@xxxxxxxxx

**

I have an inventory of health facilities with longitude and latitude values
stored as decimal degrees. I entered some longitudes and latitudes of some
health facilities but they do not display in the map as points when i
generate the thematic layers and the facility layers
Questions:
1. How do i import all the coordinates to the coordinates field into DHIS2
2. How do i get the facilities to display as points in the GIS module in
the thematic and health facility layers after adding them manually.

Follow ups