Re: need some help

Hi Stephen,

I am not really sure if these are requests for functionality of
comments on the manual. If they are observations on the manual, I
managed to fix a few of these the other day, but all  implementers
would be encouraged to join the DHIS2 Documentation  team [1]. I have
written a somewhat in depth guide of how to get started with
modifying/editing the documentation. [2]

I guess there is currently no way to synchronize what is on the
e-learning site with what is in the manual, but we do make changes
relatively frequently based on new functionality or simply when we
have time to improve the manual, but of course, everyone in the
community is encouraged to become a part of the documentation effort.

The latest version of the documentation is part of the continuous
integration build, and should always be available here

Regards,
Jason

[1]https://code.launchpad.net/~dhis2-documenters
[2]http://dhis2.org/download/userdocs/pdf/dhis2_documentation_guide.pdf